AquaTec Coatings recognises that its operations have an effect on the local, regional and global environment. As a consequence of this, the management is committed to continuous improvement in environmental performance and the prevention of pollution.
Environmental regulations and codes of practice will be regarded as the minimum standards of environmental performance.
- We will implement our policies through a co-ordinated environmental management system
- The company will make the most efficient use of energy
- We will consider the environmental impacts of our products at all stages of their life cycle from design, to manufacturing, customer use and finally disposal
- We will seek to address our impact on the environment and will conserve resources through efficient use and careful planning
- The company maintains that a primary part of its corporate environmental strategy is sustainable waste management and as such recognises its responsibilities to recycle materials wherever possible
- We will work with our suppliers to ensure they recognise and reduce the environmental impact of their products and transportation
- We will implement our policies through staff awareness using education, guidelines and training
- The company will set environmental targets and goals designed to improve our environmental performance
- Through co-ordinating route planning and delivery schedules we seek to realise the dual benefits of reduced fuel consumption and lower exhaust emissions
- We will conduct an annual self-evaluation of our performance and where possible, improve our performance each year with positive action in any areas of non-compliance